CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Reasons to Keep Going

Hello friends!  Today has been an interesting day of people reaching out and friends crawling out of the woodwork!  I am so thankful to have so many awesome people in my life.  I have been making friends and finding people who have the same condition as me or the same hobby as me like crazy today and I must say, I feel mentally so much better than I did this morning.  Thanks to all of you for keeping me going.  I woke up in a funk, with a ton of pain as usual and I really had just a negative mindset, but that has all changed after getting calls and emails and just really checking out all the fun scrapbooking blogs out there.  I can't do much with my hobby right now due to the pain so it really helps to have all these awesome sites to go to on the Net.  The other thing about it is it makes me realize that there are really truly caring, loving, wonderful people out there and when you're home all the time by yourself, sometimes you forget that.  I definitely feel distanced sometimes from the real world so it helps to have all these great resources.  For those of you looking for some great scrapbooking blogs, hit me up and I can direct you to all my faves! 

I was thinking today about learning how to create some video tutorials to post on my blog.  I will get my super techy husband to help me with that if you would like!  Shoot me some feedback please because I would like to know what kind of videos you would like to see.  The best blogs usually have them and I want to be one of the best for sure!

I am working on a few projects, slowly but surely, and I thought it would be a good idea to post the info here so I can hold myself accountable and you all can get on my case if I start lagging behind! LOL - I have started a tray for bed (a bed & breakfast type thing) and I am having a hard time deciding where to go with it.  I painted it black with metallic blue glittered edges and was going to do the Halloween in Wonderland theme b/c I love Alice in Wonderland, but I already bought a hanging tray thingy to do that with.  My next thought was something Harry Potter, but I'm not super keen on that idea (cause I want to make a Harry Potter monster book instead) so I need some help!  Something that would go with black, metallic blue and kind of a darker theme.  I'll post a pic either tonight or tomorrow so you all can see what I'm talking about.

Well, my arms are getting really sore so I better go, but thanks for listening to me ramble on and I hope all of you are having a wonderful, fun day and are able to do the things you love!

XO ~ Amy Jo

1 comments:

Celeste B. said...

Hugs and loves and many thoughts and prayers your way!!! :)

Post a Comment