CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 2 - Part 2

Good evening lovely friends and followers.  I hope your day has been going well and hope everything went as planned.  I have been a bum as mentioned earlier, just like I said I was going to do. LOL  - No, I actually updated some Craig's list sales, checked my eBay sales and etsy too.  No action really anywhere! 

My Fibro took a bad turn today and I ended up in a bit of a flare.  I had to take a couple of Lorazepam to settle my stomach and get me a little more relaxed, unfortunately I got a little too relaxed and have been battling staying awake.  Oh, it's a vicious cycle cause if I let myself sleep too long, early in the evening, I will be up ALL night.  Never a good plan, so here I am!  Trying, but failing miserably at being productive.  *sigh*

As promised, I am posting a few pictures of some of the cards I have designed.  If you see any that interest you I can either recreate and sell them or I can give you the recipe and help you with the technique if you want to try it out on your own.  Let's give it a try, shall we?

The first one I'm posting is a Thank You card that I created for my mom (actually for my husband to give to her) for the birthday gift she sent him.  I'm going to try to upload it and see how it goes!  If it doesn't work, we'll try it again.  :)  Looks like it worked! Yay!  Please post if you have any questions at all and I'll tell ya how to make it.  Brief rundown is ribbon, card stock, patterned paper, brad, stickers, and hand made rose.  I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.  Love the colors! Something like this I would sell for between $3.50 and $5.00.

There we go ladies and gentlemen, my very first project that I've ever posted!  I will be posting more soon, perhaps even tonight if I have my usual insomnia.

NOTE:  Previous 2 pages had a few broken links, but they are all fixed up and ready to use so if you were having any glitches or problems, please go back and try again and everything should work properly.

Once again, thanks for reading and being a part of my life.  XO - Amy Jo

2 comments:

Post a Comment