CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Weather is Better, but Fibro is not, New B-day Card Posted

Hello my sweet friends and followers.  I hope everyone is having a fantastic day.  I am still in bed, watching The New Adventures of Old Christine, episode 28.  Love that show and this particular one really reminds me of my life right now! It's hilarious.  If you can find that episode, be sure to watch it and you'll get a fun glimpse into some of the things that I go through such as weird effects from sleeping pills.  Always a great little pick me up.  When I'm feeling really crummy it's always nice to watch something to totally get my mind off of it.  Laughter is definitely the best medicine in this case!  The nausea just hit me and is overwhelming right now!  I woke up with an awful headache today and it just won't quit!  Anybody else out there having problems?  Sorry for the complaining, not trying to be a total downer today!  I was supposed to go to my friend's house to watch some Grey's Anatomy, but didn't even get there.  My goal tomorrow is to actually get to work.  Wish me luck on that one!

On another note, I made a sweet little b-day card last night and got to be pretty creative!  Today my goal is to make a patchwork quilt birthday card.  So far all I've gotten done are the squares! LOL - Absolutely need some motivation!  Here's the one from yesterday.  Most of the materials came from www.shopcapture.com - The little local store that I work at.  I used stickles (pearl), Bo Bunny buttons, twine, a brad, colonial shaped scissors, and a fun stamp set I got for $1.00 at Michael's!  Would love to hear your comments on this one.  :0)  The inside is just stamped "Happy Birthday" and has a couple of stamped hearts in white and green.  I stickled the Happy Birthday with cinnamon stickles.  For anyone who has never tried Stickles, you are missing out.  Best product ever!  I didn't think much of it until I started using it.  You can purchase Stickles from my store, through partner store, Joann's.  www.amyjrockstar.com, partner stores and services.  Well, that's all I've got for now.  Thanks for reading!
XO ~ Amy Jo

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I love this card!! I like the way you used different paper. Great job Amy!!

Post a Comment