For this card I used some very fun tools. See pictures below for details.
Front of card
Closeup of lacy floral embellishment I won (I'm sorry, but I can't recall from whom! If it's you, please let me know so I can give proper credit. This was originally white.) Happy b-day and stitching stamps from A Jillian Vance Design. More info on these goodies below. :0)
Closeup of the button stamp from Stampin' Up
Closeup of dress form from Stampin' Up
Don't you just love that font? It's a straight stamp that I curved on my acrylic block to make it fit the embellishment.
Closeup of the awesome frame (available to purchase from my store)
For this card I used the following:
- Cardstock: Stash
- Printed papers: The Best of K&Company
- Frame: Available thru me from my Memory-Works store (please ask for info!) - Crate Paper Restoration Collection
- Ink - Colorbox Cat's Eye Dk. Brown (available for sale thru my Memory-Works store)
- Embellishment - Handmade by a blog I follow. I won it as candy and for the life of me cannot remember from whom I received it! :( It was white and I used Walnut Ink from Tsukinek to make it match the card better and for an antiqued look
- Stamps: Happy Birthday - Stitches - Brand new set!!!! both available from A Jillian Vance Design
- Other Stamps: Stampin' Up (Buttons, Dress Form - not sure which set they are from)
- Other Ink: Stampin Up' - Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel
- Button Stamps were chalked with craft chalk
- Adhesives - ATG, Pop Dots from Recollections
There you have it! Fairly simple and sweet and for sale! Please let me know if you have any questions and especially love hearing your comments!
XO ~ Amy Jo