CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shopping Hangover

Hi friends!  As you probably figured, I have been busy playing with all my new toys!  Was up all night last night and slept most of the day and here I am again on that same vicious cycle!  I have a few deadlines to meet, but wanted to pop in and say hello and hope you all had a spectacular Sunday. 

BTW, I sell the oxygenated water I was talking about.  If you're interested, please contact me so I can tell you all about it, but in the meantime go to my website www.amyjrockstar.com and click on Amy'sWay.  It's called Perfect water.  Do a search for it and I promise you it's the best water you've ever had in your life.  It's pricey, but for me, the health benes are way worth it!

Thanks for checking in.  I'll have more to post tomorrow!

XO ~ Amy Jo

1 comments:

Njeri said...

Hi Amy Jo.
Thanks for dropping by my blog.
I made the paper roses a tutorial found at this amazing blog. http://allthingspaper-annmartin.blogspot.com/2010/02/folded-rose-tutorial.html.
check it out but I can make a tutorial too.

Post a Comment