CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Feature - A Jillian Vance Design

Good morning sweet friends,

This week at A Jillian Vance Design, we are featuring a few more of their amazing stamp sets!  For this project I used the Triple Monograms Set and Old Script. Aren't those lovely? :0)  I decided to make a little something for my craft room.  At first I was going to put it in a frame, but then I thought I would make a door hanger instead so here it is... (Sorry about the really washed out photo.  In person, it is much more vibrant - colors are creamy yellow, gray and black.)



I have more photos, but they are on my other computer.  I will post them later today if you would like to see some closeups.  I used a piece of felt accented paper (the flowers on the left (black) are actually fuzzy!) from the Black & Creme stack - will have to check which company it's from, but it's one of my most used stacks.  I used three flowers that I bought from my Memory-Works store (ask for a catalog).  The buttons were in my stash, but I think they might be from Bo Bunny.

I used my Blackbird Colorbox Cat's Eye ink pad for all the edges (I also sell these for cheap!).  And I used a Stampin' Up Basic Black ink pad for the stamps (monogram and initials).  I used my Big Bite to punch the holes at the top and added some black ribbon, adhered to the back with Red Tape.  I also used my Zig pen, in black, to darken some areas of the stamp because my ink pad is old.  For other adhesives I used Joann's glue and super glue.

Ladies (and Gentlemen), please pop over to see the truly amazing projects by my team-mates here.. OMG, they are seriously stunning!  Scroll down a few posts to see the rest of the team's work for this week. You don't want to miss out!  Please leave a comment and tell them I sent ya.

XO ~ Amy Jo


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nice posting, I agree This design is really good. You got good collection keep it up. I pass this blog to my friends Regards Door Hangers

mamawcindy said...

Oh, Your Card turned out so Pretty! Love It! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Amy, your card is amazing I love this font it is so vintage in style. Missed you being on the blog today. Looking forward to hopping with you again my dear friend.

Lots of Hugs
Linda xxxxx

Post a Comment