CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 2 - Part 1

Good afternoon lovely friends and followers.  So glad to have you on board and thank you so much for the beautiful comments.  I woke up this morning so incredibly happy to see that not only have people looked at my blog, but I have comments and followers!  I feel fantastic about that.  :)  It's the little things in life that matter the most.  I have found that to be so true in my life.  Little things every day that you can be grateful for that were unexpected, matter so much when you don't feel well. 

I am having one of those days where I was up all night, woke up too early this morning and now I am suffering for that.  I am pretty bummed because I suddenly got hit with EXTREME nausea and have to miss my litte work shift today.  I was feeling ok, then it just hit!  Does anyone else with fibro get that type of thing?

I am also running behind on my custom creations and have several Thanksgiving, Get Well and Birthday cards that must get created soon!  I also have several scrapping challenges online that I really want to enter.  I found a super fun site to be a part of where you can create your own page and connect with fellow scrappers and card makers. It's like facebook for scrappers! Check it out at http://sketchesforyou.ning.com/ -  It's so much fun and the ladies are super encouraging and make you feel like you're actually creating something cool! LOL :)  I've made several new friends through the site and am very happy for that. 

I guess this is the month of Thanksgiving and, to be honest, I'm really feeling thankful lately for so many things!  Sorry if I'm getting a lil sappy here, but more often than not, we don't share how we're feeling and how lucky we are and I think it's important for people to know!  Most of the time we spend all of our breath complaining about what is wrong in our lives instead of expressing what is good.  Today is a day for me to express what is good and what I'm thankful for.  I would LOVE to hear from you all and find out what you're most greatful for in your life.  Feel free to list it ALL in a comment down below.  It reminds me of what I might have missed. :) In fact, writing this blog is inspiring me to create the Gratitude Journal that has been sitting in my "kits to be made" pile forever.  I will post pictures as I go along.  I got the kit at http://www.shopcature.com/ , the place I work.  I make the kits there, but don't design them.  They are always gorgeous and if your interested in purchasing them, I'd be happy to help you.  My boss would be thrilled! :)

I think I'm going to lie around and be a bum for a while and see if my stomach settles down a bit.  Might watch some TV or read some of Girls Like Us, a book about Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon, and Carole King.  Pretty interesting stuff!  Thank you all again for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read about my life.  I'll post some more later tonight when I'm not sleeping. LOL

XO - Amy Jo

PS - To my local ladies, check out meetup.com and Fort Collins Fabulous Females.  I'm the organizer of the group and would love to have new members!

0 comments:

Post a Comment