CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends!  I am so blessed to have you all as readers, followers, and friends.  It just makes every day so much fun and gives me so much to look forward to.  I look forward to reading comments and seeing if I have any new followers each day.  When I can't sleep in the middle of the night, this puts me at ease and helps relieve my stress.  Everybody needs an outlet and this is mine.  So thank you all for reading and giving me a reason to write.  Soon I will be giving away some BLOG CANDY of my own!  I just have to figure out how I wanna go about it. ;)

I've been slacking a bit on the blog and I'll tell you why.  I have been in the worst pain I can remember since last year around this time.  Must be the weather.  :p  We were so lucky as to be invited to a friend's family dinner today and I got all ready to go (even curled my hair), but about 10 minutes before we were set to leave, I got hit with a HUGE amount of pain that just doubled me over and I couldn't move, hardly breathe, couldn't even think straight.  I had to call my friend and tell her that we wouldn't be able to make it today.  I felt so bad for my poor hubby.  What a Thanksgiving for him.  :(  At least we have each other though and things could always be worse, right?  Our wonderful friends were so nice about the whole thing.  They are actually bringing us dinner!  How fantastic is that?  So lucky!  But this is why I haven't been posting as many creative things, etc.  because I just am so sick.  I haven't gotten out of bed in 3 days, except to go to the bathroom. LOL  My husband has had to take off of work to take care of me and I am so glad he works at a job that is understanding and tolerant of these things.  A lot of people don't have it as good as we do and I am thankful for his job and boss and so much more.  Today is the day of thinking about what you're thankful for and my list could go on for a mile!  In fact, I am going to journal my list, but I won't bore you with it here. LOL

Thank you all, again, for being here with me.  I truly hope you have a wonderful day whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not and don't forget to take the time out and really think about the wonderful things in your life and all the blessings you have received.  I am thankful for you all. :0)

Happy Thanksgiving!
XO ~ Amy Jo

1 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment!!
I just read your last 3 posting, so sorry to read about your suffering and is amazing to see how positive you are remaining through this whole journey...
Hope you feel better and I pray for a cure!
Gaby
gabycreates.com

Post a Comment