First off I'd like to say a great big thank you to all of my new followers! I'm quickly getting to my goal and trust me, the prize is gonna be fun! Don't forget to enter! It's the top sticky post on my blog. I have almost 500 followers so each and every one of you should take the time to leave a comment so you have a chance to win! What have you got to lose? Well, if you don't do it, plenty! ;0) Don't forget to send your friend or put my button on your blog for extra entries.
Next up I would like to mention I will be participating in several blog hops this coming weekend of October 1st and 2nd. One is for Breast Cancer. Please stop by to see my creation for this and enter to win some goodies. I know there will be some great prizes up for grabs along the way and I just may include a lil' somthin' somthin' myself! ;0)
The second one I'm in is an awesome Fall/Halloween hop. In case you all haven't figured it out by now... Halloween is my favorite holiday! I love everything about it!
And the third one I'm in is the All Things Royal blog hop! Whew! Think I overbooked a little! Not to mention, I will be at a wedding on the 1st and I have other plans on the 2nd so OMG!!!
FCCB is nearing it's 2000 follower mark! I am so honored to be coordinating this amazing team! Get over there and sign up to be a follower! We will be doing a special post and giveaway once we hit our mark (I will be personally sponsoring a gift certificate to my Memory-Works Store - site will be up soon!!!). We are only about 60-70 followers away so hurry up so you don't miss out on the fun! What's FCCB you ask? Well, it's only one of the most popular challenge blogs on the Internet! FCCB stands for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog and we do different things every single day of the week! Here's a run-down for ya:
- Challenge Me Mondays - We create a challenge for everyone to participate in and have the chance to be on the top 5 (you receive a blog blinky if you get on the top 5) and a random participant will win the sponsored blog candy of the week. You are required to stick to the theme and use at least one Cricut cut on your project. At this time, we are not accepting cuts from other machines, but that may change in the near future. ;)
- Quick Tip Tuesday - We have one of our DT gals post an awesome tip/trick that they have learned.
- Wednesday's Winners - This is the day we post the winning projects and also the random winner for the blog candy.
- Thursday Tutorial's - We post a tutorial that we have scoured the Internet for to keep you updated on the latest and greatest paper crafting techniques. Sometimes these are made by our gals on the DT and other times we pick a blog that has a great tutorial and we feature that tutorial!
- Fantabulous Friday - This is where we show off a different Cricut cartridge every week and show the cuts it includes and some projects created with that cartridge. It's a great way to keep you on the up and up of all the amazing cartridges that are out there!
- Scrappin' Saturdays - This is where we post some projects (in addition to the exceptional projects our DT gals come up with on Mondays) to go along with our theme and get you really inspired and get those creative juices flowing.
- Spotlight Sunday - For this post we feature sponsors, awesomely talented bloggers/designers, and our amazing Design Team (at the beginning of new terms). Great way to see what's out there in bloggy land.
Now please note, we are having a DT CALL for the Winter term at FCCB. If you would like to apply to be on our team please click here.
A Jillian Vance Design - Design Team blog has some super fun things coming up for October! As a lucky DT member, I got the privilege of trying out a bunch of their amazing stamps. I'm sure you've been noticing my posts this past month of September. Well, we are continuing through the month of October and will be showcasing many of the stamp sets that can be found here. Not only do they sell one-of-a-kind stamps of high quality, but they also sell Tim Holtz ink pads and other products, acrylic blocks, baker's twine, charms (Jilly Charms - named after Jillian herself), and just lots of other cool stuff. Plus we will be having challenges where you will be getting discounts and some freebies. Please go check out our design team blog here. Now, this is different from the store site so be sure to hit them both up. On the DT blog you will find links to Jillian's site, her mom and coordinator, Bunny's site, and all the other gals on our awesome DT. Please do take some time to check it all out. Right now they are doing an AMAZING team up with Vera Bradley (!!!) to benefit Breast Cancer research by selling this super cool Ink Pink Collection. This is what you will get (plus a limited Vera Bradley Zip Case)...
So please, please come by and support my Design Teams and thank you all for the continued support of my blog. I love reading each and every one of your comments. They brighten my days more than you can possibly imagine so please continue to talk to me! Also, I would like to say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to all of the wonderful people I have won blog candy from... now and in the past. I was hoping I would be able to keep up and list everything I've won, plus the sites I have won from on my blog, but I just haven't been able to do it yet. I apologize to my wonderful bloggy friends who have been so incredibly generous with their blog candy. I hope to someday go back through it and post on Wednesdays as I had intended.
In other news, I will be opening up my official Memory-Works online store IN OCTOBER!!! You guys are going to love it! I will have discounts, giveaways, all sorts of fun stuff for the gals who give it a shot. I'm sure a lot of you haven't heard of it, but it's a scrapbook/paper crafter's mecca! I carry lines such as My Mind's Eye, Bo Bunny, Tim Holtz, and so many others. We sell kits, and papers, and embellishments and everything your little heart would need to continue to grow your scrap stash. The prices are awesome! Honestly right up there with the big stores such as Michael's and Joann's. No kidding! And the shipping isn't bad at all. They are a very fair company. Can't wait to show it off to you guys!
Well, that's the news for today. Thank you all for tuning in and please come back a little later for my Monster Monday post with A Jillian Vance Design - Design Team Blog. :0)
XO ~ Amy Jo