CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Butterfly Award

*This is post 1 of 2 today.  Please scroll down for my Witchy Wednesday post.*





Hi Everyone!  Wow, I have received another awesome blog award from my sweet new friend Eva at Eva's Scraps N' Cards.  Thank you so much, Eva!  I am so honored to be one of your "coolest" blogs.  That makes me so very happy. :0)

Along with this award there are some very simple tasks I must take care of.  I get to pass this award along to 10 awesome bloggers (of course I have to let them know that I have picked them). ;0)  I needed to post the person's link who gave it to me (see above).  And finally, there are some questions to be answered.  So for the ladies I pick, please follow the above directions after posting the award on your blog.

Questions & Answers:

1.  Name your favorite color:  Well that one's easy, Pink!
2.  Name your favorite song.  It changes constantly.  One that has always been on my list though is Journey's Don't Stop Believin'.  Love that song!
3.  Name your favorite dessert.  Turtle cheesecake.  - Pretty much anything with caramel is golden to me (no pun intended)! :0p
4.  What "wizzes" you off at the moment.  Right now it's bullies.  I'm watching a show about it and remembering my school days and it's getting me all riled up!  I was tormented ruthlessly when I was a kid.  Funny thing though is when I grew up, most of the boys that used to constantly hurt my feelings ended up asking me for dates! LOL
5.  Your favorite pet.  I don't have favorites amongst my pets, but I do favor English Bulldogs more than any dog.  I used to have two of them and bred them for a while and raised the cutest lil pups!
6.  Black or white?  Black
7.  Your biggest fear.  Hmm.  Probably having this illness forever.  I don't know if I can handle all this pain every day for the rest of my life.  It's been long enough darn it! :p
8.  Best feature.  Okay, physically, my eyes.  Personality wise, my positivity and empathetic nature.
9.  Everyday attitude.  POSITIVITY
10.  What is perfection?  For me, it is lying in the bed with my husband and our three dogs 1st.  2nd is being in Maine.
11.  Guilty pleasure.  Shopping, German chocolate cake ice cream, and more shopping.
12.  When you are upset you... go into my craft room.  It always puts me in a better mood. :0)  If I'm not feeling good enough to get out of bed, I write.  Writing always helps me out of a bad mood.

Whew!  Those were some tough questions!  Now I get to pick my blogs.  Please ladies, don't get upset if I don't have you listed here.  I love each and every blog that I subscribe to and love each and every one of my followers.  There are some that I just can't live without and here are just a few of them.

1.  Amy @ Love to Crop
2. Jenny @ Jenny's Scrapbooking Haven
3.  Glenda @ Glenda's Cards
4.  Jamie @ JME Creations
5.  Jenny @ Earthy Scrap
6.  Kate @ Small Bits of Paper
7.  Carissa @ Happily Ever Paper Crafter
8.  Sabrina @ Scrappin with Sabrina
9.  Tanya @ Nonna's Craft Corner
10.  Lisa @ My Lil' Bits

Ok, well there are about 100 more blogs I want to pass this out to, but I won't bend the rules (this time) ;).  Thanks again to Eva.  Please be sure to stop by her blog and the other gals I have listed here as some of my faves.  Trust me, it's worth the time to visit.  I have learned so many things from all of them.  It's great to have such awesome inspiration out there, isn't it?

Thanks for checking in today and don't forget to scroll down for the Witchy Wednesday post for A Jillian Vance Design.

XO ~ Amy Jo

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Congratulations on your award. Thanks for sharing. I always like to learn about my crafty friends.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Sabrina said...

Congratulations Amy and thank you so much for passing it along to me! I also just sent you an e-mail back about the CTMH paper you asked me about. Let me know if you have any questions.
xxx

Aim said...

Thank you so much, Amy :) I'm honored that you thought of me!! :) Sorry it took me so long to get over here and accept -- It's been a difficult week!! :) I will pass this on as soon as I figure out who else so kindly passed one on to me!! :)

I also got your email and wanted to let you know that I'll be sending out another package for ya!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Post a Comment