CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'm Back!!! Upadates...

Hello my wonderful friends,

I am back from my vacation to Maine.  It was FANTASTIC!  The hubs got to several new states for the first time and experience lobster "the real way". :0)  I have so many things to share with you all, but first off, I'm way behind in my design work for my awesome teams, so I will be working on that and posting here for you to check out some super fun projects.  In the meantime, please, please head over to www.ajillianvancedesign.blogspot.com to check out what the ladies have posted so far.  I will be adding to it and will let you know when I do, but we have some challenges for you to enter!  Get over there and check out this awesome blog!  We only have 16 followers and really need some more so please stop by, follow, and tell them "Amy Jo" sent you!  I really want to see all my friends there!  This blog is amazing.  We are having a September Blast with new things posted almost daily and we want you to participate!  You have to check out our new stamps.  Once you see the projects I am working on, I know you won't want to miss out on some of the goodies we have for sale on the main site at www.ajillianvancedesign.com.  Seriously, some of the best stamps I've ever owned.  I adore them and use them most above all others!  Thanks everyone, for taking some time to check out our blog and become a follower and I'll see you by the end of the night with at least one or two more posts!  Please come back and see what I make today.  So stoked to get back in the craft room!  Oh, and btw, I got 5 new cartridges while I was gone!!! Most of them are for the Imagine and I am just so excited to try them out!  More to come...

XO ~ Amy Jo

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Where in Maine. Maine is where I live:)...welcome back, I went to a jillian vance designs and told them you sent me:)\cathyplus5.blogspot.com

alethea said...

Heading over there now!!! Glad you had a great holiday. I have blog candy over on my blog if you are interested!! Hugsxx
http://lilodesigns.blogspot.com/2011/09/one-year-blogaversary.html

Post a Comment