CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Freaky Friday with A Jillian Vance Design

Good morning everyone and welcome to the final Freaky Friday with A Jillian Vance Design.  Please head over to our DT blog to check out the other awesome projects!

For my project today, I decided to make a layout!  I know.... can you believe it? LOL ;0)  Granted, I only used two pictures from Halloween 2 years ago, but hey, at least I got them scrapped!

I let the paper and stamps do most of the work for me.  I used K&Co. Tim Coffey Halloween  12x12 paper (last years awesome pack) and Spooky, Eye on Halloween, and Witchy Poo stamp sets available to purchase at Jillian's Store.

I apologize for the quality of the pics.  I need a better editing software, better lighting and a better camera!  Aaak!  The colors are not nearly as vibrant as they are in person.  They are sooooo much bolder than how they showed up here so I apologize for the sub-par photos.  Will work on getting better!  Also, had to take a bunch so you can see all the little hidden stamped areas.  Be on the lookout for bats, cats, spiders, words, and little cracks in the tombstones (those were made with stamps!)  Aside from the photos not being the best, I still hope you enjoy my layout and will become a follower of our blog here.  We have some great things in store for the month of October and we would love it if you would participate in our challenge today.  So go on... don't be shy! ;)

Entire layout.  Includes two pics from Halloween 2009.  The rest is all paper and stamps!

 Don't you just love that witch!  I added the "This is how I roll" below it (they are separate stamps, but in the same set).  I crinkled he moon and inked it and drew around the bats, which I stamped in a navy color rather than black.
 Look in the tree for the bats and the spider!  The cat in front is one of my favorite AJVD stamps.  The little fissures in the tombstones are made by part of the eyeball set from "Eye on Halloween".  
 The raven/crow is not a stamp, but I thought it would be cool to add a spider hanging down from his mouth. :0)  Also, check out that other creepy spider!  Eek! ;)
 More closeups.  Love the Halloween stamp at the bottom.
 This is a better closeup of the actual picture.  This is from my friend's haunted house that they put on every year.  She makes the best props ever!  Thought it went well with the tombstone paper so I fussy cut the tombstones so they would hold the picture in without adhesive.  If you notice behind the main dude, there is a skeleton army.  Also not more spider stamps.  Those just creep me out, but I like 'em! ;0)
 Kitty!  And more fissures...

 Eye on Halloween Set
Spooky Set

Witchy Poo Set

Hope you like my layout!  I had some fun with it for sure. :0)  Be sure to head over to our DT blog to check out the rest of the awesome projects and don't forget... starting tomorrow, it will be Hop Mania over here on my blog!!!  Not one, not two, but THREE  hops!  Phew that's a  lot of work!  And a lot of fun.  Oh yeah, and  a lot of prizes ;) so be sure to come on back!

XO ~ Amy Jo

1 comments:

Pendra said...

Amy Jo your layout is amazing... I would never have believed some of that was stamps, it is beautiful, if you can call creepy crawlee's beautiful, LOL! Anyway I can to thank you for the beautiful words you left me about the loss of my Mom and congrats to your Mom on her win with breast cancer, although I am truly sorry for the loss of your Dad. It was hard to lose Dad but I still had Mom then... it is so strange now to not have either of them. But life does go on and I try and keep myself busy and spend as much time with my family as I can... life is to short! Thanks again, you will never know how much your kindness meant to me right now!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Post a Comment