CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Last Weekend's Haul

Hi Friends!  I was actually able to get out for two hours on my own last weekend and have myself a little shopping spree.  I went to Michael's and put stuff in my cart, pulled stuff out, put stuff in, until finally I was so weak and hungry that I had to get out of there!  Did you know in the clearance section sometimes they have these awesome grab-bag type kits you can buy for $9.95?  Well I never knew that, but I purchased two and I could not believe all the awesome stuff I got!  In fact, most of the stuff you'll see in the pics (picture heavy, btw) are just from those two mixed goody bags!  The awesome thing about that is what a way to get some great stuff for yourself and then have tons leftover for RAKs and blog candy at a super price!  They are kind of hidden so you have to dig hard to find them, but I can't wait to buy some more!  I also got some on sale stickers and random things for projects I have coming up.  Without further ado, here are the pics...









I also bought a lot from the $1.00 bin, as usual; however, the ribbon was 25% off so only 75 cents per roll!  Not too shabby.  Get excited ladies and gents because some of this will be coming up as blog candy in the future! ;)

Hope you all are having an awesome day and tomorrow I will have some more great Valentine's cards to post for ya!

XO ~ Amy Jo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Amy Jo x enjoy x Leigh x

Sarah said...

Yowza! Soooo much fun stuff. I wish I had the power to take things out of the cart :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did great! Looks like you found lots of cute stuff. Can't wait to see what all you create with it!

Celeste B. said...

LUCKY!!!!! It looks like you got some amazing finds!!! :) I'm hoping I can beg the hubby to stop by this weekend (it's our anniversary and we're going to lunch and a movie in town, so I'm hoping to stop by). I think I'll have to look for those grab bags if I go!!! :) Can't wait to see what you create with all of those goodies!!! :)

Jarna said...

Thanks for the recap of those grab bags, I was wondering what they contained. I saw them recently. Now i want to go back and get one!

Post a Comment