CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Yay! Happy Birthday to Me I'm on A DT!!!

Hi there!

Amanda, you guessed it first... I was chosen to be on a Design Team for the wonderful Robin at Fantabulous Cricut!!!  I've known for at least a month or two and boy was it hard to keep that a secret.  ;)  I am so incredibly honored and excited for this amazing opportunity.  I think this is every scrapbook bloggers dream and I still can't believe that Robin actually picked me!  Thanks to Robin and all my wonderful followers.  I've noticed some new ones today so thanks for joining and I've got lots of fun stuff in store for you all!  Please check out the wonderful team I'll be working with for the next few months over at Fantabulous Cricut.  It's an awesome site and there are always awesome challenges and fun things going on over there.  This is my first time ever to be on a team like this and I can't wait to get started!  Wish me luck!

XO ~ Amy Jo

P.S.  ~ Amanda shoot me an email at amyjrockstar at gmail dot com and I'll get your candy (RAK) out to ya!

17 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations!! I sent you an email. :)

Lisa Norris said...

Congrats! I can't wait to work with you at FCCB! :o)

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Hi Amy, I'm soooooo excited to have you on my Fantabulous Cricut design team, I'm so looking forward to seeing more of your creations and getting to know you better!
Robin :)

Minta's Creations said...

Congratulations! I love Fantabullus cricut blog..
You deserve it...
Hugs,
Minta

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy Jo, I am so excited too, to be on the FCCB Design Team! woo hooo!!!! woot woot....doing the happy dance!! :0

Just Jenae said...

I am so excited for you, and me! Can't wait to get to know you!

Saundra said...

Congratulations Amy! Welcome to the FCCB DT. I look forward to working with you!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! I am so happy to get a chance to work with you on this design team!!! YAY!!!

Sue in CT said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday. I hope your day was fantastic.

My Lil' Bits said...

Congrats! I'm so happy to get to work with you on the FCCB Design Team!

Lisa

Dana said...

Congrats. Looking forward to working with you on FCCB.

Jennie Garcia said...

Happy Birthday!! and Congrats!! Can't wait to work with all of you!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that we are on the DT! Congrats and I can't wait to see all of your creations!

xoxo,
Rae
www.wahoocrafts.blogspot.com

Maria Elena said...

Congratulations for you DT ! Happy B-Day to you ! and keep strong with your illness .

God bless you ;-)
Maria Elena.-
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

JustYolie said...

Congrats on your DT gig!!!

Celeste B. said...

WAHOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm so excited for you, my friend!!! I'm sorry it's been a while since I stopped by!!!! I'm so excited for you (if my kids weren't getting ready for bed, I would be screaming and jumping up and down for you)!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

Misty Olsen said...

Congrats!!! With all the creations I seen your truely deserve to be on her team. I am so happy for you.

Post a Comment