CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Simply Sunday Challenge - All A Flutter - Getting Cricky

Hello friends,

I apologize that many of you have seen this post before, but my sweet friend, Kristal at Getting Cricky w K. Andrew said I could repost and enter her awesome butterfly challenge so I decided to do that!  The good news is, for those of you who have seen my entry before, you can check out Kristal's super fun and generous site and enter some of her giveaways and challenges.  I won my pink Scrap N Tote over there!  She rocks and has a very fun blog.  :0)  So, back for a repeat performance is my fun little butterfly last minute card.  Enjoy!



For all the details please check out my previous post for the Spring Forward Blog Hop. 

Thanks all for checking out my post again and I'll be back more this weekend with some different posts!

1 comments:

Celeste B. said...

Yep, still cute!!! And I still LOVE the little banner. :)

Post a Comment