CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthday and a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT to come!!!

Good evening you beautiful, talented people, you! ;)  My birthday (32) is tomorrow and I have some HUGE news to share with you all, so please be sure to stop on over tomorrow.  It's so exciting and I'll give you a clue... a scrapbooker's dream is coming true!!!  If you guess what it is before I get my post up, the first person to guess correctly will win some candy!  Friends who already know, don't spoil it please.

XO ~ Amy Jo

Sleep well and wonderful wishes for your Monday. 

7 comments:

scrappin2babygirls said...

is it a Cricut (imagine, expression)?? :D Wishful thinking i guess.

Brenna said...

I'm going to go with a cricut imagine, wishful thinking, hopefully not for you!!!! Happy birthday tomorrow!!!
Brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

Patricia Hurlburt said...

You are going on the cricut cruise? That would be my dream!! Hope that's it!
:)Patti

lilbitee1971 at hotmail dot com

http://lilbitcreations.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Did you get chosen as a DT member of a certain blog?

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

Larelyn said...

Hi Amy,
I know the answer because it's my dream too!!! Wonderful news :)
Hugs,
Larelyn

Rhonda Emery said...

happy birthday and congrats on making dt.

Angela said...

I think that you will have your own room/studio.

Hugs,
Angela

Post a Comment