Enough mushiness right? Onto a cute project I've created in the last few days. This one is a birthday card for my Bestie. I was going to make her a card with a cowgirl and a horse cause I was dying to try out my new Once Upon a Princess cart, but I scraplifted a perfect paragraph I found on some one's blog (if it's yours, please let me know and I'll give you proper credit). I just have a hard time remembering where I get things cause I subscribe and view a couple hundred blogs a day!!! No intention of stealing and claiming as my own, I promise! The saying was just gorgeous and absolutely what I wanted my friend to know. Without further ado, here is the card:
Happy Birthday to Michele 2011
Happy Birthday to Michele 2011 Closeup
For this card I used the following:
- Yellow card stock from Recollections from Michael's
- Ribbon from my stash
- Yellow flower from Lil Davis Designs
- Happy Birthday metal plaque from stash
- Patterned blue paper that I won from Jill :0) www.jillstamps.com
- Inked the edges with blue chalk ink from the dollar bin at Michael's
- I printed the paragraph from my computer and it was running out of ink so I just added the chalk ink to it to make it look like it was supposed to be that way! ;0) I think it turned out nicely!
Thanks all for viewing and hope you have a scraptabulous day in crafty land!
Xo ~ Amy Jo