CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Halloween Hanging Sign - First 2011 Project!!!

Hi All,
You're probably wondering what the heck I'm posting a Halloween item for, but here's the reason... I have been meaning forever to send a "thank you" card to my friends who hosted the amazing Halloween party we went to, but have just not gotten around to it!  So today, I decided to finally do it and I wanted it to be Halloween themed, but a card just wasn't big enough for what I had already created to work with so I decided to go bigger and made a little 8x8 hanging sign that they could put up every year if they wish.  I am going to post several pics of it.  I made a little tag that tucks into the gate and is removable and reversible.  One side has a handwritten note of thanks to them and the other side has stickers that say Memories Like These.  Enjoy the pics!

Full Pic with Side 1 of Tag Showing


Full Pic with Side 2 of Tag Showing

Closeup with Side 1 of Tag Showing Through


W/O Tag

Side 1 of Tag

Side 2 of Tag

Supplies I used were:
  • Gypsy Wanderings Cart. for Thanks
  • Mansion and Fence from Happy Hauntings Cricut Cart
  • Ribbon from Offray Spool O' Ribbon
  • Metallic Brads from We R Memory Keepers
  • Background Paper from Recollections from Michaels - Ravenhead Manor
  • Bat Epoxy Sticker from Creative Imaginations
  • Tag from full sheet of paper from my stash - purchased at Capture, Inc.
  • Cardstock from my stash
  • I backed the sign with chipboard from scrapbook.com
  • I inked all the edges wit Blackbird Cat's Eye ink
  • Memories Like These stickers from stash
Tools Used:
  • Cropadile bought at Capture, Inc.
  • Scotch adhesive clear glue
  • This to That strip glue runner from American Crafts
  • Guillotine paper cutter
Hope you all enjoy my little project, and Heather B. if you happen to read this, this is for you and Kirk!  XOXO

XO ~ Amy Jo

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Super cute!!!

Celeste B. said...

Beautiful job!! It looks like you took a lot of time on all of the detail! How wonderful, TFS! :)

Giselle said...

Hi Amy :) Just passing by to show you some blog love. Thank you for becoming a follower. Hope to see many more projects like this. Really fun wall/door hanging :) New follower!!

Anonymous said...

SO glad to find your blog! I was diagnosed with fibro in 1996! It's really a battle sometimes. I'll email you and let you know my story and maybe catch up with you some.
Blessings~

Post a Comment