You're probably wondering what the heck I'm posting a Halloween item for, but here's the reason... I have been meaning forever to send a "thank you" card to my friends who hosted the amazing Halloween party we went to, but have just not gotten around to it! So today, I decided to finally do it and I wanted it to be Halloween themed, but a card just wasn't big enough for what I had already created to work with so I decided to go bigger and made a little 8x8 hanging sign that they could put up every year if they wish. I am going to post several pics of it. I made a little tag that tucks into the gate and is removable and reversible. One side has a handwritten note of thanks to them and the other side has stickers that say Memories Like These. Enjoy the pics!
Full Pic with Side 1 of Tag Showing
Full Pic with Side 2 of Tag Showing
Closeup with Side 1 of Tag Showing Through
Side 1 of Tag
Side 2 of Tag
Supplies I used were:
- Gypsy Wanderings Cart. for Thanks
- Mansion and Fence from Happy Hauntings Cricut Cart
- Ribbon from Offray Spool O' Ribbon
- Metallic Brads from We R Memory Keepers
- Background Paper from Recollections from Michaels - Ravenhead Manor
- Bat Epoxy Sticker from Creative Imaginations
- Tag from full sheet of paper from my stash - purchased at Capture, Inc.
- Cardstock from my stash
- I backed the sign with chipboard from scrapbook.com
- I inked all the edges wit Blackbird Cat's Eye ink
- Memories Like These stickers from stash
- Cropadile bought at Capture, Inc.
- Scotch adhesive clear glue
- This to That strip glue runner from American Crafts
- Guillotine paper cutter
Hope you all enjoy my little project, and Heather B. if you happen to read this, this is for you and Kirk! XOXO
XO ~ Amy Jo