CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Winner of Jillian's Birthday Blog Hop

This is my 2nd post of the day.  Please scroll down for one more!

I suppose it's about time I pick a winner for the awesome blog hop I was in this past weekend for Jillian's 12th birthday.  Thanks to all of you who hopped along with us and especially to my new followers and everyone who left such lovely comments!  I appreciate them, as always and some were just so exceptionally kind. :0)  Thank you Deanne for putting on this hop.



My PhotoWanna know who the winner is?  Well the lucky number that was drawn by random.org was #32, which adds up to be..   Kathy!

Kathy said...

Love this one also, great job! Good Luck!

Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Kathy, congratulations on winning my blog candy!  Please shoot me an email at amyjrockstar at gmail dot com with your address and I'll get your prize out to you as soon as I can!  Might not be 'til the beginning of next week because my hubby runs all my errands for me, but it'll get there. :0)  Enjoy!

XO ~ Amy Jo

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Thank you so much, I just love your blog! Hope you have a wonderful 4th. Big Hugs!
Kathy

Post a Comment