CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Yay! Another Awesome Award

Hi there and good morning!

I received this awesome award over a week ago and am just now getting to post about it!



I am so honored that Tiffany from Sparkled Memories (a lovely blog, btw) chose me as one of the lucky recipients of "The Cricut-tastic Award".  She has a great site so please, as friends of mine, pop on over there and check out her blog.  She has some great creations over there!

Now on to the rules. "Your Blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic! Wear this Badge proudly on your Blog and share it with friends! Since Cricut is 5 years old and they have an E2 out share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic Blogs! You also have to tell 5 Cricut Related things about yourself."

My 5 Cricut things:

1. I have an Expression, Imagine, and a Gypsy... All of which my incredibly sweet husband bought for me.  I'm seriously thinking about getting the E2 now, too.   I just love Cricut machines so much!

2.  My goal is to have every cartridge made!  I currently own right around 50 of them! 

3. I have won 3 or 4 cartridges as blog candy!
4. When Cricut Machines first came out I knew someday I would want one, but I never thought I'd actually own one b/c I wasn't into papercrafting at that time.  Now,  I would be incredibly sad if I didn't have my machines.  They make all the difference in the world of papercrafting.
5. I can't figure out what my favorite cartridge is.  It changes every time I get a new one.  I think my top five are Create-A-Critter, Simply Charmed, Tie the Knot, Sweet Hearts, and Gypsy Font
Now, I have to choose 10 blogs to receive this award.  I will be back in a few days (hopefully sooner!) to post them and also the recipients of the Versatile Blogger Award.  I have several deserving blogs in mind, just have to get them organized!

Thanks for all your support and for helping me follow my dreams!

XO ~ Amy Jo

0 comments:

Post a Comment