CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Computer Problems

Hi Friends,

I apologize greatly to both of the ladies that put on these wonderful hops that I signed up for and was unable to fulfill my obligation.  I know how much work goes into getting a hop to run smoothly and I feel just awful!  I had computer issues yesterday that I wasn't able to get fixed in time to put everything together.  Not to mention, I'm in another severe fibro flare and haven't been able to do much other than lie in bed. Today seems to be the most painful in a while.  I've been up on and off all night with body aches all over and the meds just aren't helping.  It gets very frustrating sometimes.   Not meaning to complain, just letting you all know what's going on.  I am so very sorry to my followers as well and to make it up to everyone I will do "make-up" projects and get them posted as soon as I am able to do so.  Thank you all for stopping by and for being so understanding.  

XO ~ Amy Jo

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Feel better soon:)

Tracy said...

I hope you feel better soon : )

Unknown said...

Thank you for being so courageous + honest about dealing with fibro. I suffer from it as well and it can be so hard. I hope you feel better soon.

Kathy

Lara said...

I am so sorry you are having both computer and pain problems. My fibro has been screaming all week! Here is to it getting better soon!

Karen said...

Oh no! I was so excited to visit and see what you've been up to... I certainly didn't expect this. :( My sweet friend, please know that I am sending you so many prayers, hugs, and sparkly thoughts. You are strong and inspiring.. stronger than you even know. :o) I am here if you need me!

Hugs and blessings!
http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

Thanks for your effort. I finished the hop.
marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper 101

Linda Simpson said...

My dear sweet friend Amy so sorry to hear you are poorly at the moment. I am sending you lots of gentle hugs and wishing you well. My prayers are with you sweet friend. Take care of yourself and I hope to see you blogging when you are better.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Post a Comment