Good morning Crafty Friends!
Welcome to Day 7 of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop brought to us by Lisa of HoneyBearz Designs. This is a 12 day hop where we will be showcasing Christmas/Holiday projects of all types! Be sure to stop by and follow each blog (comment each day) for your chance to win many, many sponsored prizes and Lisa's goodies too! I have a feeling there will be blog candy along the way for you to win as well. :)
If you've arrived here from Anita ~ Anita & Bugs then you are in the right spot! If you just happened upon my blog then you'll want to get all the juicy details at the beginning of the hop with Lisa (above). Thanks for stopping by today! I'm super excited for this challenging hop. I love hops that make me be more productive than I normally am! LOL It's a great challenge for myself. I just can't wait to see what every one else has been creating this season so I will list all the stops below for an easy way to find everyone.
On to today's project... This is a card using the same paper line (mostly) as the card on Day 6. I got the ideas from a kit (of four) from my local scrapbooking store, so they are not totally my designs, but I always incorporate something to make them my own. ;O) Again, this is another card from last year. I'm so happy to be able to get them all posted finally! Perfect excuse right? ;)
This one, as you can see, was pretty simple. I used a lot of Stickles on this one and some cute gold twine and sheer ribbon. Look closely at the embellishment in the middle. It's a little present! The ornament was cut from the Cricut (notice the star center), but I am not sure which cartridge as this came pre-made in the kit. I added a stamped sentiment to a plain white piece of cardstock, but thought it looked too plain so I, again, added some Stickles. Stickles, Pop dots, and Glossy Accents just make everything better in my book! ;0)
Thanks for stopping by today! Now you are on to Lynda to see what lovely creation she has in store for us today. Don't forget to leave a comment and become a follower if you want to enter to win the grand prize!
In case you get lost...
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Theresa ~ http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
3. Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
4. Anita ~http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
6. Lynda ~ http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
8. Janet ~ http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
9. Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
10. Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
11. Inga http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/
12. Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
13. Kerri ~ http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/
Xo ~ Amy Jo