Good morning Crafty Friends!
Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop brought to us by Lisa of HoneyBearz Designs. This is a 12 day hop where we will be showcasing Christmas/Holiday projects of all types! Be sure to stop by and follow each blog (comment each day) for your chance to win many, many sponsored prizes and Lisa's goodies too! I have a feeling there will be blog candy along the way for you to win as well. :)
If you've arrived here from Anita ~ Anita & Bugs then you are in the right spot! If you just happened upon my blog then you'll want to get all the juicy details at the beginning of the hop with Lisa (above). Thanks for stopping by today! I'm super excited for this challenging hop. I love hops that make me be more productive than I normally am! LOL It's a great challenge for myself. I just can't wait to see what every one else has been creating this season so I will list all the stops below for an easy way to find everyone.
My first project today is (of course) a gift I made from last year's stash, but haven't posted before. I love to make custom bath salts and scrubs for my friends with my Be Young Essential oils (that I sell) and I concoct my own formulations for different ailments and different reasons. Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing some custom-made bath salts, sugar or salt scrubs or massage oils. I use only the finest essential oils on the planet! They are certified organic and wild-crafted. This is another passion of mine. :0) The first set is one I created for my BFF, Michele. Without further ado, here are the pics...
Top view of the container filled with my custom blend for Michele. ;)
I just used stickers and cardstock from my stash, a cuttlebug embossing folder for the snowflakes and of course blue ink from Colorbox Cat's Eye inks.
The back of the tag lists the ingredients and I added a little flair with some stickers from my stash and paper cut with Victorian edged scissors.
There is the complete package. Super fun to make and to give!
Thanks for stopping by today! Now you are on to Lynda to see what lovely creation she has in store for us today. Don't forget to leave a comment and become a follower if you want to enter to win the grand prize!
In case you get lost...
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Theresa ~ http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
3. Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
4. Anita ~http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
6. Lynda ~ http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
8. Janet ~ http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
9. Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
10. Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
11. Inga http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/
12. Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
13. Kerri ~ http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/
Xo ~ Amy Jo