CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

I am my Hair Stamp Set week ~ October 7th, 2011

Hello Ladies (and Gentlemen),

Each week for the month of October, we will be featuring different stamp sets at A Jillian Vance Design's DT Blog.  Please pop over there today to see my creation.  I'll show one pic here, but to see the rest, please head over there and check out Bunny's post as well.  Scroll back a few days to see some of the other gal's interpretations of this set.  It's amazing how so many different looks can be created with one set!  Let me know what you think and when you head over there, tell 'em Amy Jo sent ya! :0)

You know you wanna see the inside and closeups right???  Click here if you do!

For details on all the products I used, come back tomorrow and I'll get them posted for ya!

XO ~ Amy Jo

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Amy Jo. Love the colours and love this stamp too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Pat N. said...

What a beautiful card, Amy! Your image looks great stamped on the pink cardstock. Love the sentiment inside too!--Pat N.

Sabrina said...

Very pretty card Amy Jo! I will hop over to the website now to take a further look.

Post a Comment