CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Another Awesome Blog Award

Wow, I am seriously blessed.  I have such wonderful friends here in blogland.  In fact I received this lovely award a little while back from several people.  I'm finally getting around to posting it and would like to say a great big thank you to:


Kelly
Dana
Brynn
Court
Pamela
I sure hope I didn't forget anyone who passed on this award to me.  If I did, I am truly sorry and please leave me a comment so I can give you proper acknowledgement!  Thank you, ladies, so much for picking me for this award.  I am truly overwhelmed by how many of you chose my little ol site!  Incredible!  I know, you'd think I'd won an Oscar or something. ;0) LOL, but really, I'm very pleased to get these Sweet little badges showing that people like my work.  It's a great feeling, isn't it?

Well now, I have instructions I must follow of course!  So here we go:

Here are the rules for this award.  
First you must thank the person who sent it to you.  Well that's just common courtesy right? :p
Share seven things about yourself.
1.  Amy Jo is just a nickname.  My real middle name is something else. ;)  I just don't like it, so I go by Amy Jo because there are so many Amys out there!
2.  I used to HATE wearing a purse.  Now I own over 100 of them.  Same with dresses, skirts, pink, anything girly!  Now I'm the frilliest gal you'll find! LOL
3.  There are so many things in life that I want to do that I can never sit still.  When I am sick (with Fibro), it just kills me because my mind constantly runs and I HATE relaxing.  Don't know the meaning of the word. ;)
4.  My real dream is to become famous for something (or at least well known).  I want to do something amazing, not just okay.  I give everything I do my all.  Never half-assed.  Pardon the expression.  Couldn't think of a better description. 
5.  I LOVE managing.  Love, love, love it and always end up in that role, without ever really asking to be.
6.  I believe life is too short to waste time cleaning when you could be hanging out with friends/family/people you love.  One of my pet peeves is when friends say, "Oh, I can't do that because I really need to clean."  I'm sure when you die, you won't be judged on how much you cleaned, rather how many friends you made and lives you've touched.  Not that I don't believe in a tidy house... I do, but don't let it interfere with personal relationships.
7.  I love essential oils and making blends for my friends and family.  I make bath salts, therapeutic blends, and sugar/salt scrubs too.  Love doing this and hope to make money at it someday too. :0)

Next we must pass this great award on to 7 fellow crafters.  Here are my picks:
3.  Jessica - Cricut After Dark
4.  Kate - Small Bits of Paper
5.  Celeste - C.C.'s Cards and Crafts
7.  Elizabeth - 217 Creations

I wish I could give out more of these!  There are so many wonderful blogs out there and I love visiting all of you!  Thanks again to the sweet gals who gave me this award.  Please check out their blogs.  They are all so fun!

XO ~ Amy Jo

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on your award!

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations on your award very richly deserved you are AMAZING :) Thank you for passing this award on to me I am soooooooooooo surprised. (New to all of this, what do I do now?)

Celeste B. said...

Congrats on the award, and thank you for the honor!! You're such a sweetheart!!! Big hugs sent your way!!!! :)

Post a Comment