I sure hope I didn't forget anyone who passed on this award to me. If I did, I am truly sorry and please leave me a comment so I can give you proper acknowledgement! Thank you, ladies, so much for picking me for this award. I am truly overwhelmed by how many of you chose my little ol site! Incredible! I know, you'd think I'd won an Oscar or something. ;0) LOL, but really, I'm very pleased to get these Sweet little badges showing that people like my work. It's a great feeling, isn't it?
Well now, I have instructions I must follow of course! So here we go:
Here are the rules for this award.
First you must thank the person who sent it to you. Well that's just common courtesy right? :pShare seven things about yourself.
1. Amy Jo is just a nickname. My real middle name is something else. ;) I just don't like it, so I go by Amy Jo because there are so many Amys out there!
2. I used to HATE wearing a purse. Now I own over 100 of them. Same with dresses, skirts, pink, anything girly! Now I'm the frilliest gal you'll find! LOL
3. There are so many things in life that I want to do that I can never sit still. When I am sick (with Fibro), it just kills me because my mind constantly runs and I HATE relaxing. Don't know the meaning of the word. ;)
4. My real dream is to become famous for something (or at least well known). I want to do something amazing, not just okay. I give everything I do my all. Never half-assed. Pardon the expression. Couldn't think of a better description.
5. I LOVE managing. Love, love, love it and always end up in that role, without ever really asking to be.
6. I believe life is too short to waste time cleaning when you could be hanging out with friends/family/people you love. One of my pet peeves is when friends say, "Oh, I can't do that because I really need to clean." I'm sure when you die, you won't be judged on how much you cleaned, rather how many friends you made and lives you've touched. Not that I don't believe in a tidy house... I do, but don't let it interfere with personal relationships.
7. I love essential oils and making blends for my friends and family. I make bath salts, therapeutic blends, and sugar/salt scrubs too. Love doing this and hope to make money at it someday too. :0)
Next we must pass this great award on to 7 fellow crafters. Here are my picks:
1. Linda - Linda's Crafty Piece of Heaven
2. Jenny - Jenny's Scrapbooking Haven
3. Jessica - Cricut After Dark
4. Kate - Small Bits of Paper
5. Celeste - C.C.'s Cards and Crafts
6. Bunny - Bunny Runs With Scissors
7. Elizabeth - 217 Creations
I wish I could give out more of these! There are so many wonderful blogs out there and I love visiting all of you! Thanks again to the sweet gals who gave me this award. Please check out their blogs. They are all so fun!
XO ~ Amy Jo