CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Catching Up - Christmas Part One

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, for those who celebrate.  I had one of the nicest Christmas' ever!  I am soooooo lucky and spoiled rotten!  My husband is just the best, but we'll get into that later... We ended up staying home, not travelling for the first time EVER for the holidays and it was just lovely!  Woke up when we wanted, opened presents when we wanted, played some games and then my BFF came over for dinner and some more games and presents! 

Now, on to the good stuff... So, for Christmas, as you all know, my hubby bought us wedding rings as an early gift.  I have a better picture to post now so here they are...
Jesse's Ring

My Ring
Aren't they just gorgeous?  I'm so happy!  Well, as if that wasn't enough, there was a particular present I've wanted for a while now and have been pestering my hubby to death about it.  Surprise!  I actually got it for Christmas even though it cost a small fortune.  Like I said, very spoiled and the best husband EVER!  Wondering what it is or do you know me well enough to know what it would be? ;)  No further delay, here it is...
For those of you who don't know what this is or have been living in a hole (jk - lol), it's a Cricut Imagine, the newest, greatest, coolest machine for crafters EVER invented!  Top of the line, prints, cuts, does everything!  It came with the Imagine More cartridge and all my other Cricut Expression cartridges will work on here too!  I am just the happiest gal alive!  Now, if only I felt well enough to get out of bed to go play with it, that would be even better, but to be honest, just staring at it from my bedroom makes me happy! LOL

Besides all that I got some awesome clothes, stuff from Pampered Chef, an Amazon gift card, and my BFF actually went out shopping on her own for scrapbooking stuff for me (she's not a scrapper).  I am so amazed with what she ended up getting me!  She has awesome taste.  I'll post a picture when I have a chance.  She got me some paper and stamps and jewelry and a book that I've been wanting.  That girl knows me so well, I didn't tell her this was a book I wanted, but it was actually on my order list for Book of the Month club!  It's Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner, one of my favorite authors.  I've loved everything she's ever written!  I made an awesome haul this year, don't cha think?  What a great Christmas!  It's not even close to being over for us though.  I still have presents to make, wrap and send to other family members and friends, and we're still receiving gifts from family and friends!  Yay, I love it when Christmas lasts longer than just the day.  :0)

I have a lot more to share with you guys, but my arms are just hurting so badly right now, that I have to stop.  I will be posting a step by step of what I made for my hubby and some more pics and things either tonight or tomorrow so please check back!

Love you all and thanks for following me!
XO ~ Amy Jo

5 comments:

Celeste B. said...

I love your ring!!! It really is beautiful; it looks like he really spoiled you (rightfully so)!! :) I'm so jealous you got an Imagine!!! I know there's no way I can get one, but I keep hoping!!! Enjoy!!! Just make sure you share your projects!!! :) I'm glad you had a nice Christmas! :)

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

Love your ring! Hadn't heard of the new cricut... but then again, I'm not a scrapper... looks like a great Christmas at your house! Thanks for stopping by Acting Balanced

MontuckyGirl said...

What a lovely Christmas you had! Glad to meet you, my dear! You seem like such a sweetheart! I will be praying for your health and hope that you get to have fun with that Imagine! I got mine in September for my 6 year Anniversary from my hubby. I think it is great! If the mat isn't very sticky after a few cuts, you call them right away and tell them! You can also use Tombo mono adhesive removable to reapply some sticky. Remember to use REMOVABLE! Have a great New Year!
Natalie

Vintageandjournals said...

Hi Amy..what a wonderful christmas you had..can I borrow your husband? LOL...I hope you show us some more and what you make with your new present.Have a wonderful 2011 and I pray for your health..
Hugs Fia

Lisa J said...

The ring is so beautiful!! I'm excited for you!! And I too have an imagine maybe we could swap some tips and tricks as I rarely use mine as it intimidates me lol

Post a Comment