CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Twine-ology



Hi Fabby Friends!  I am so excited!  I just had to share this with you... There was a naming contest from Twine-ology by Timeless Twine for two of their awesome new colors and I decided to give it a shot.  I really didn't think I would get picked, but I did get picked for one of the colors!  Yay!  So please check out this awesome site and their new "Strawberry Truffle" (the one I named) gorgeous twine that is now available for sale at Bella Creationz!  They also have the lovely new "Aqua Delight" for sale too.  I will be picking up some of that very soon, but for naming the Strawberry Truffle, I am getting a free roll!  So very stoked!  They have lots of other fun stuff in their store too.  I just checked it out and looks like it's time to go shopping again! ;)
Thanks for checking in with me today.  Hope you all have a great Monday!

XO ~ Amy Jo

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great name and it sounds so yummy for a neat color combinaiton.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Leanne said...

WOW! Well done Amy with a tempting name. Hope you're feeling better.

Linda Simpson said...

Way to go Amy!!!! Fabulous delicious name for the twine :)

Hugs
Linda xxx

kim.scrapper said...

That is awesome, I sure hope they send you a free roll of your namesake....he he

Cathy said...

congratulations Amy, love that name, sounds yummy:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congradulations Amy Jo!!! That is so awesome..you must be proud and should be! Sounds good enough to eat, lol

Pendra said...

That is so cool! And "Strawberry Truffle" Twine looks so beautiful... I think I have to have this!!! Way to go girl!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Post a Comment