CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Card Blog Hop by Nicolette - Day 1



*Scroll down a post for the Christmas Paper Piecing Blog Hop*

Good morning everyone!  I hope you are all in a blog hopping mood cause I am in TWO blog hops today!  Oh yeah, blog candy you ask??? Well of course!  I never know what I'm sending out so it'll be a surprise.  All you have to do is leave a comment and become a follower.  Please leave a way for me to contact you as well.  Oh, and I must ask you to be patient.  It takes me a while to get things together sometimes, but I promise, you will receive it and remind me if you want!  I don't mind! ;)

Alright now if you arrived here from the Queen of the Hop herself, Nicollete from Beyond Scrapin' you are in the right spot!  If you just happened upon my blog today (thank you), please go back to Nicolette's post because well, isn't the beginning the best place to start in a hop?  Hee hee.  It's 2:35 AM.  I'm feeling a little loopy so please forgive. LOL

Well, this hop is as it says... Christmas cards!  I don't care how many ideas I have, I can always use some inspiration and new tips & tricks!

Now, I apologize if you've seen this card before (I honestly don't know if I posted it before) but it is one of my very favorite holiday/Christmas cards and it's also one of the simplest I've ever done!  I feel a little embarrassed to admit this, but it's only paper and stickers!  The materials came from the Basic Grey Jovial card-of-the-month kit from December 2010.  It's one of my favorite holiday lines ever.  The paper is still available from my Memory-Works store, along with some other embellishments and things from this line so if you like it, please email me (amyjrockstar at gmail dot com) and I'll get you the info!  I can promise my prices are some of the best on the Web. (Do people still call it that?) I don't have my own site yet, but I can get you a catalog or send you to the main site with my information.

I just added lots of layers (some were paper and some were stickers) and some outlines and faux stitching (with my favorite Zig pen) and voila`!


Of course there's a pop dot in there. :0)  Couldn't live w/o 'em!

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to enter for blog candy!  Your next stop is one of my favorite bloggin', scrappin' gals... Kari with PurpleFuntastic Creations.  That gal loves hops as much as I do! ;)  We've been in lots together and I'm sure we'll be in more!  Can't wait for the next one Kari!

Oh yeah, please come back tomorrow for another creation and more chances to win!

XO ~ Amy Jo

P.S.  Don't forget the other hop!

13 comments:

Patricia Hurlburt said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing!
Patti
www.shortnscrappy.com
lilbitee1971 at hotmail dot com

Lara said...

Wow, this is really cute, can hardly believe that it is only stickers and paper. Still looks like lots of work! Nice job! lclass 003at gmail dotcom

mbchoj said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors and the paper. TFS.
mbchoj at aol dot com

Crafty Texas Woman said...

Cute Card, I really like the paper and colors you used... TFS. I am a new follower...

kim.scrapper said...

What a nice card, love the color combination, tfs...Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

Anita said...

Beautiful card-----but all of your work is.I also have Fibro and becoming more and more limited----so I understand.
Hugs and prayers for a great Christmas,
Anita

lindaplus3 said...

that is a very pretty card... i like your color choices ...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Amy your card is absolutely georgeous!!! I love love love the colors!!! so unique, especially the background paper! I also love the distressed look on the top boarder, it kinda reminds me of a window display at a store!! I love all your work , you are fabulous my friend.
hehe

Carla said...

Your card is gorgeous. It may just be stickers but if you hadn't said so, you wouldn't be able to tell. I love it, it's so cute. Thanks for sharing.


http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
racincrafts at aim dot com

pam said...

love the colors

Amanda said...

Ohhh What a wonderful card! I love the colors!

Amanda
http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com/

365 Days of Cricut said...

This is so gorgeous, love the color combo and the presents!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Wow so beautiful and love the colors. Your did a wonderful job Amy as always. I love the black pointsettia paper.

Post a Comment