CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

All Things Royal Blog Hop Day - 2 Day Hop Day 2 of 2

*Please scroll down one post for the Altered Page Ghoultide Hop*
*Please scroll down two posts for the Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Hop*




Greetings Friends and Followers,

If you stopped by yesterday, I apologize, but I do not have a different project for today.  I attended a wedding and that took up most of my time.  Luckily, it was not a requirement to post a different project for both days.  Feel free to leave a second comment on this post for an extra entry to win some blog candy!

Welcome to the All Things Royal Blog Hop.  I am super excited to be a part of this very fun hop, but I must tell you this is only one of three hops I'm in today!  How lucky could I be, right?  I'm very honored that Jamie from My Amusing Life allowed me to be in the hop today.  She's the first stop by the way so if you happened here for another hop or just because, be sure to start with Jamie!  If you arrived here from the super adorable Princess Penelope then you are in the right spot!

There are tons of talented crafters and lots of fun projects, possibly some goodies, and definitely some fabby inspiration along the way so let's get started!  This is a two day hop so be sure to come back tomorrow to see my second project and to leave another comment for another chance at my blog candy!  You must be a follower, and if you comment on each of my blog hop posts (from the other two and this one) you will be entered that many times.  I only reward my loyal courtiers.  ;0)  I will be giving away a surprise bag of scrappin' goodies!

For my project I cheated a bit as this is an old project.   But it has not been posted before! :0)  This is a little foam label I created for my niece per my MIL's request.  She wanted me to create labels for their "Things to Show Grandma" box for whenever she comes out to visit.  I think this turned out so well.  I will have to look back through my notes for all the details, but if you have questions on anything I used, please feel free to ask and I will get back to ya!

 I used paper from Imaginesce, tons of Stickles, Once Upon A Princess Cricut Cartridge, Sandylion stickers (I believe), and my trusty ol' Zig Pen.  The foam letters were some I had in my stash.  I also used Glossy Accents for the princess dress.  See closeup below.



Thanks so much for joining this Royal hop today.  Your next stop is the amazingly talented Janet.  She is bound to have something wonderful in store for us today.  

Don't forget to leave your comment, become a follower, check out the other hops I'm in, and enter my 500 follower giveaway at the top of the home page!  Phew, that sounds like a lot, but it'll be worth it!

I bid you all farewell for today and wish you to come back to the Royal hop tomorrow.

Kiss Kiss,
Amy Jo

9 comments:

Brittney said...

too cute!

rnbw_skittles32@hotmail.com
www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

Ashley Nicole said...

Cute. Nice being in the hop with you.
Ashley
glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Eva Laney said...

soo cute Amy Jo, very nice. i am already a follower here.
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Theresa said...

Very cute LO so glad you took part in this hop it has been so much fun to see everyone's creations.
TFS
Theresa
tmdettloff@gmail.com

lorby said...

Very cute card. You and are in two hops together this weekend. This one and the Breast Cancer awareness one. : ) Jearise in Lorby's World.

Janet said...

Very cute card Love the primcess and the fish bowl LOL
Nice hopping with you
Big blog hugs Janet

lorby said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! TFS. I'm a follower. Jearise in Lorby's World.

Crafty and Green said...

So pretty, Amy!! I love this!! Already a follower!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

Barbara B said...

Very pretty! I love it.
Barbara B
http://barbarab3.blogspot.com

Post a Comment