CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Weekly Goings On

Hi all,

Hope everyone is in the holiday spirit by now and having fun baking, crafting and shopping!  I have been busy making cards and when I get a bunch done, I will be posting them all on here.  So stoked to finally be making some progress!  I just got another order today from a great friend and have to step it up a bit for sure!  Still running behind on my kitting for Capture.  Gotta get that done tomorrow so I can be a lot less stressed.  I am working on some beautiful card kits and a 4 page LO kit for work (x15).  They make the most gorgeous kits and I almost always end up buying every one!  It's hard to kit them and not want to buy one for myself!

I am looking for some inexpensive containers for bath salts to give as gifts and to sell.  Does anyone have any great ideas on where I can get some?  Went to Joann's, but the plastic ones were $3.00 a piece and that's just way more than I want to pay for the quality and size that they were.  Plus I need a quantity of at least 12.  Any ideas would be much appreciated!

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but there are a TON of blog hops, giveaways and challenges going on right now.  There's a list of at least 10 that I wanted to get involved in before the end of the week.  I need to have a clone or two to help me out with this or maybe just some Christmas elves, you know, Santa's helpers!  If you guys could send some my way, that would be fantastic! LOL

I am so busy working on projects for other people that I have no idea if/when I can get my own done.  I'm the one in the family who does all the hookups for all the other family members as far as ordering gifts, wrapping them, getting all the credit card info and doing their personal shopping.  It's always been this way and I don't mind, but it sure takes a lot of time!  I think my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) has been kicking in overtime lately.  Yes, I have that in addition to my FMS, but they really just blur together normally for me.  This week has been rough though. Just seem to be tired all the time, but at all the wrong times.

I would love to hear what you all have been doing in preparation for the holidays and would also love to know where you all will be spending your holidays and with whom, so if you get a chance, please leave me a comment or shoot me an email.  I really do love hearing about other people and what is going on with them.  I'd love to get to know more about my beloved followers. :0)

Have a good night everyone.  I'm off to some hops!

XO ~ Amy Jo

2 comments:

Celeste B. said...

Amy Jo - all I can say is that you AMAZE me!!!! You seem like such a sweet person!!! It's great to hear what you're doing and what you've been up to! I've been helping several ladies in my church make those perpetual/countdown calendars. I have also been helping do several service activities. I am a Bear Scout Leader and we've been keeping the boys busy with service (I love it)!! Christmas day my husband gets to be home, so we spend it with him. He works a TON of hours during this time of year, so we're thankful for any time we get to spend with him. You are truly a sweet soul! Thank you!!!!!!!!!! :)

Celeste B.
ccscards.blogspot.com
mctdbillman at gmail dot com

Theresa said...

Martha Stewart just had the name of a manufacturer the day she had Mary J Blige on her show along with Carol's daughter this week. lol
Sorry I can't remember the name. Check out her site to see the containers for sea salt were pretty! Price? I want to make some sea salt scrub to give out as gifts~ Time is running out! lol
Buzzing in from the hive & a new follower~ Theresa

Post a Comment