CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Specialty B-day Card

Hi there friends and followers.  I feel I've been slacking on the creative end of things so I thought I'd share with you a custom b-day card I created.  Generally people give me a very basic idea of what they want and I just go with it and create one-of-a-kind cards that I sell.  If anyone ever needs something created just let me know.  My prices start at $2.00 and average around $4.00.  I love doing this.  It feeds my soul and keeps me going and the best part is when people get the card I've created, and love it.  That is the most important part!  I created this particlar card using my Cricut, two types of ribbon, glitter paper for the word "Kennedy", printed paper, card stock, stickles, stickers and a Zig marker.  Very easy to duplicate, but if you want the particulars just leave me a comment!  Thanks for looking!
XO ~ Amy Jo

0 comments:

Post a Comment