CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's A Green Thing Blog Hop - Day 2


Hello & welcome to the It's a "Green" Thing Blog Hop- About Nature! My friend, Tina, from Crafty and Green is hostessing this hop & loves nature & being green! So, We are so glad you were able to join us today to celebrate Nature with Spring just around the Corner!  Today is Day 2, the final day of the hop.

If you arrived here from Kimberly (my fellow DT member of Paper Piecings by Nikki), then you are in the right place! If you just happened upon my blog today, please start at the beginning with Tina from Crafty and Green  because we wouldn't want you to miss anything along the way!

This is a two-day hop; however, most blogs are only making one project. I decided to add another project to the project that I made yesterday!  For those of you that were here yesterday, the first project is that card, but the second project is a little 12x12 artwork that I made and have posted previously.  I'm going to bring up creations that have been posted a long time ago, in addition to my new projects whenever I can, so you will get to see everything I've ever made! :0)  Every time there's a new follower, they normally (I do this as well) scroll back two or three posts and then move forward, missing all the older projects that have been posted and some of the older info about our lives that is important in knowing who we are!  So that's what I'm doing today.  You get a 1-day old project and a previously posted project!  Hope you all like that idea as much as I do!



 Sponsors & Blog Candy:

SK
 $20 Gift Certificate

Scripture Sayings Stamp Set

Rules to be Eligible for The Blog Candy:
1.)  You MUST visit each blog and leave a comment on every blog in the hop
2.) You must become a follower of Crafty and Green if you aren't already!
3.) For an “Extra” Entry for the Blog Candy, Please Friend Tina at CraftyandGreen on Facebook


PROJECT 1 FROM YESTERDAY'S POST:

For today's project I decided to try my first tri-fold or shutter-fold card!  I just loved the way it turned out!  However, I'm debating adding some cute critters and some flowers to it.  Let me know what you all think!  If I get comments saying it could use more stuff, then I will do it and post it for the second day of the hop, but if I get more comments saying I should leave it alone, then the card is done! ;)  Thanks for playing along with me today.  Would LOVE to hear your opinion!  


I used all Stampin' Up paper and the Give a Hoot Cricut Cartridge (which is perfect for this hop, btw).  I did my usual inking and pop dotting and there you have it!  Easy peasy right?  Why did it seem to take me forever then??? LOL  I'm such a slow crafter!  It drives me crazy sometimes.  I hope I'm not the only one out there who has this issue! ;)  

PROJECT 2 FROM AN OLDER POST:


This project is from a challenge that I did for FCCB!  Be sure to click the picture to enlarge it and actually see the details & dimension on here.  It looks really flat until you do that, and I assure you, it is not flat! :0)  I have this displayed in my craft room for the Spring season.  It's cheery and always brightens my day up a bit to look at it.  Hope you all like it too!  For all the pictures (there's quite a few) and details on this project please click HERE. April 11th 2011.

  
Thank you so much for joining us and helping us celebrate Nature!  Don't forget to leave your comments to be entered in Tina's candy drawing and I would LOVE to see some new followers so if you like my work, please do so! Your next stop is the talented and crafty Charity!

XO ~ Amy Jo

9 comments:

Jennasa~findtimetocreate said...

I love the trifold card. I still am trying to find the time to conquer one of those. You did a great job! I think the card is great as it is and critters might get lost on it!

Judy said...

Good morning! I did enlarge it and you are right, it does show better! But I actually loved it either way :-)

rlovew said...

Love the layout today- it looks like a picture quilt the way you made it- lovely job.

Crafty and Green said...

I Love your Nature Card. It's Fantastic! The colors are perfect!! Great Job!! Thank you for joining me in this Hop about Nature!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Wow, such Beautiful cards!!! I think the first one is perfect by itself, but if you wanted to add a little critter I think that would be cute too!
Nice hopping along with you today!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

ScrappyScavenger said...

Those are both quite adorable! The card is my fav! Thanks so much for sharing! I have already been a friend on FB :) Scrappyscavenger/yahoo

Heather said...

Both projects are great, the shutter card is one of my favorites, and I adore the little critters on the LO. Thanks so much for sharing

God Bless
Heather Pullen
Blessed2cre8.blogspot.com

Ms Johnson said...

Thanks for stopping by my Kitty Bee Designs FB page and showing some love :). I enjoy your posting and you have so much to offer your readers. Keep up the great work!

Jennifer said...

The card is so pretty! Not only is it a cool shape, it is beautifully coordinated!

Post a Comment